Download Xender for pc windows 7 32 bit sharing app is one of the typical leading applications available for sharing and transfer of files. It helps in the transmission and sharing of records available in varying types as well as sizes among mobile devices via iOS or Android. Xender does not require any external cable, cellular data/internet connection, WI-FI connection or anything similar to transfer data.
Instead, it uses NFC incorporated in phone device to transfer files between two different methods. Based on the leading performance-based global server network and innovative technology, Xender file sharing app offers users with the most powerful function of Connect to PC. This feature additionally provides connectivity between smart TVs or computer devices and phones with a pool of excellent features.
Transfer of files in Between two Android Devices
- To start with, you have to tap on the + button on any of the two devices and select Create Group.
- Once the invention succeeds to create a particular group, you should tap + button on the other machine and select Join Group.
- You should search for your friends’ device and click on it. In this case, you should connect both devices automatically.
- Now, you may start with the transfer of files according to your own choice.
Transfer of files to Windows Phone from the Android Device
- You have to tap + button on the Android device and select Connect Windows Phone.
- Next, you should choose the WI-FI settings of your Windows Phone and connect with it created with the help of your Android device.
- Again, you should return to Xender app on your Windows Phone and select Connect Friend to connect automatically.
- Now, you can start with the transfer of files in between devices.
Transfer of files to iOS from Android Device
- You have to tab + button to opt for Connect iPhone.
- Choose WI-FI settings of your iOS device and connect with WI-FI connection formed by your Android device.
- After this, you should select Connect Friend option on your iOS device by tapping its Xender and connect automatically.
- Now, you may start with the transfer of files.
- Note-You may even opt to transfer files from Windows Phone or iOS to any other software-based phone device by following simple and easy steps.
- Therefore, Xender is the top preference for all app and phone users want to transfer/receive media, music or any other types of massive files at the fastest possible speed.
- Xender File Transfer App is Mandatory for Every Phone and PC Users Worldwide.
Overview of Xender App
Xender is the universal leading application to share as well as transfer files. The app offers phone or computer users with the convenience to transfer/share data of different sizes and types. The best thing about Xender file transfer is that it allows connection or file transfer in between various devices, whether iOS mobile phones, Android mobile phones or anything else without any requirement of WI-FI, mobile data/cell phone’s internet connection, external cables and any other external sources.
Xender App for Different Devices
Xender file transfer application helps users to transfer valuable data between different cross-platform devices, i.e. Android to Personal Computers, Android to iPhone and vice versa. According to technological experts, Xender is available in different versions, as mentioned here.
Xender for Android
Xender APK, i.e. Xender for Android is a type of Android application suits correctly to facilitate file transfer between various Smartphones and Android platform at the ultra-fast speed. The best thing about Xender app for Android is that it is available for every Android version.
Xender for Windows Phone
We know that usage of applications related to the transfer of files, especially photos and videos has increased and will continue to increase soon because of social media platforms and smart mobiles. In fact, on an average, intelligent phone users stay connected with internet for about 14hours in a day. Hence, Xender file transfer is now available for Windows Phone, which lets you transfer files in between Windows Phone devices or from Windows Phone to Android.
Xender for PC
Other than the availability of Xender app for smart mobile devices or mobile phones, Xender file transfer application lets transfer of files from phones to Personal Computers (PCs) with the help of bluestack applications available on PC. Technological experts call this as Xender for Personal Computers or Xender for PCs.
Xender for iPhone Free Download
We all know very well that iPhone is the worldwide top mobile phone device and comes with unique design as compared to its competitors. Indeed, iPhone users require downloading of various applications, videos, music files and other media files from iTunes and Apple App Store.
If your friends have varieties of media files and applications to share via iPhone device to your iPhone, you do not have to worry at all. Instead, you may now get Xender file transfer application for your iPhone device. This lets you share both of your media and document files and almost everything by using the Xender app. The best thing is that you do not have to use any external device or data cable to do so.
1. File Sharing Features
Xender file sharing app, as the name highlights, the app has undergone development especially to help phone users in sharing all types of files, like media files, music and simple word files of your own choice. Xender excels whenever you need to share data, as it never imposes any specific format or restrictions in size on users. Even the app lets you share files at the highly impressive speeds. Moreover, if we talk about speed, Xender file sharing app shares any data at the fastest possible speed, i.e. 40MB per second. Indeed, the rate is about two times higher as compared to the speed offered by any other conventional Bluetooth connections.
2. Eliminates the Requirement of any External Connection
Another exciting feature about Xender file sharing app is that eliminates the requirement of any external connection, such as Bluetooth, WI-FI connection or USB cable to transfer files. Instead, it uses NFC port installed in almost every type of Smartphone device to move the data. Even the port gives enough ability to Xender to boost the speed associated with sharing data to maximum 40MB in one second. However, Xender file sharing app in some cases only uses Wi-Fi hotspot feature available in your phone device to transfer files and never consumes/uses the mobile data.
3. Never Imposes Any File Restriction on Users
One of the strong reasons, for which technological experts consider Xender file sharing app an amazing one because it never imposes any file restrictions on the users. Preferably, both mobile and Smartphone users may share all types of data by merely installing Xender on the Smartphone devices. These include the sharing of pictures, funny videos, portable games and innovative applications. Even the app does not contain any specific size limit cap. Because of this, phone users may share almost every type of massive file, including full-on TV shows and movies by using the Xender app.
4. Helps in Phone Replication Smartly
Xender file sharing app can provide a smart switch of data stored in your mobile devices, such as SMS, contacts, music, pictures, video games and similar other types of files by using the old method to your new one by following some simple steps. However, levels in case of Android and iOS are different, which include-
5. Replication of Android or iOS
Requisite-As an Android or iOS phone user, you have to make sure that your device has a personal hotspot feature.
- Connect to any other phone device, i.e. friend’s phone device by following the usual steps
- Tap on the icon or name and select the option of Import the data from your friend. In this case, another device requires authorisation to transfer any file.
- Select the data that you have to import from your friend’s device
- Tap on to the Save option to save the respective information you collect from your friend’s phone device.
6. Gives Support to Cross-platform Based Transfer of Files
According to app experts, Xender file sharing app provides support to cross-platform based transfer of files. This means, you may simplify PC/Mac devices, tablets and phones’ connections, so that you may share almost every type of data easily among iOS, Windows and Android operating systems. Steps involved in a transfer of files are-
Features of Xender at a Glance
- Sends contacts, music, photos, files, videos and applications to other devices by following simple and easy steps
- Sends almost every record at the fastest possible speed, i.e. 50times higher rate as compared to the transfer speed of Bluetooth
- Shares files/data with multiple devices gives support to about five devices
- Facilitates document and media files transfer as well as sharing on a cross-platform basis between iOS and Android devices
- Helps in natural connection with your PCs
- Promotes the feature of phone replicate, accordingly, you may copy, clone, replicate each of your data from your old handset to a new one
- Slide feature to send photo or picture by merely sliding images to any other phone device
- Shake the phone device and send files
How Xender Works
Xender file transfer app works by following a few simple and easy steps. Whenever any user connects with his/her friends, the app does not utilise the device’s mobile data. Instead, it creates an internet Wi-Fi hotspot on a particular device, on which other users may opt to join their devices.
In this way, the app sets up a direct link between different devices that too without the use of any internet connection, because of which the app avoids incurring of data usage largely. Furthermore, the establishment of the direct link via Wi-Fi technology lets the app to transfer any file regardless of its size or type at about 50times faster speed as compared to Bluetooth connection.
How Xender is Beneficial to Users
Until now, users of Android, iPhone, Windows phone and personal computers have obtained following significant benefits by using Xender file transfer app.
- Scope to Save Mobile Data/Internet
As mentioned before, Xender lets users easy sharing of music, videos, video clips and photos as well as transfer apps and files by creating a hotspot created from any host phone device. Indeed, it eliminates the need of an online connection or mobile data and thereby, gives a scope to save internet or mobile data.
- Sharing Files/Data on Varying Platforms
Xender file transfer application allows users to share files/data between PCs, phones and other devices on varying platforms, like Windows, iOS and Android. Other than this, in case of PC connection, users do not require an installation of additional software on their computer devices. Instead, they have to use the browser to connect the phone to PC, transfer files bidirectional manner, while manage the phone device by using PC.
- Free App without any Limitation on Type/Size of Files
Xender app is available free from online stores, and it does not contain any limitation on type or size of files. Because of this, users can send both small and big files in the same way.
- Provides Easy Contacts’ Transfer and Backup Facility
Other than sharing/transferring of data/files at the highest possible speed, Xender file transfer app features easy transfer of contacts and backup facility from any of your old devices to the new ones quickly.
- Intuitive User Interface
Lastly, Xender file transfer app features a highly intuitive user interface. Accordingly, users may give personal names to their phone devices or set up their profile photos. In this way, other friends may recognise users.
In conclusion, we should say that Xender app is a mandatory one for all types of mobile and PC users worldwide.
Related Xender App